Oatmeal can not be called a low-calorie product. 100 g contains more than 340 kcal. But with the proper preparation of oatmeal dishes, this figure can be reduced exactly 3 times.
In addition, regular consumption of oatmeal cleanses the body, perfectly saturates (hunger does not appear until 3 hours), improves metabolism and digestion, normalizes cholesterol and brings other undeniable benefits. Especially relevant diet on the product under discussion will be for the sweet tooth. This food system suppresses cravings for desserts.
We can say that the oat diet not only helps to get rid of the hated extra kilos, but also improves the overall health of a person. The main thing is to observe it correctly and not violate the basic principles. Under such conditions, it will be possible to reduce its weight by about 4 - 7 kg. A more accurate figure depends on the individual characteristics of the body losing weight and its initial parameters.
Mechanism of action
Oatmeal can not be called low-calorie: 100 grams contain as many as 342 kcal. How can she help to lose weight? Firstly, her secret is that during cooking this figure decreases exactly 3 times. Secondly, the regular use of bran products entails:
- digestion improvement,
- cleansing the body with dietary fiber,
- muscle building thanks to proteins,
- metabolism normalization
- lower cholesterol
- prolonged satiety (hunger is eliminated for 3-4 hours),
- suppression of cravings for sweets,
- increase of working capacity and improvement of mood.
So the diet on oatmeal is a means not only to fight against extra pounds, but also for the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases, the weight of which depends on the work.
About useful properties. Oatmeal can make a person not only slimmer, calmer, but also smarter. Such conclusions were published in the course of their research by English scientists from Cardiff University.
Losing weight on oatmeal is sometimes unsafe. If you consume it in large quantities over a long period of time, the body begins to experience a deficiency of calcium and vitamin D. The result is a weakening of the skeletal system, an increased risk of fractures. The second unpleasant consequence is allergy.
To avoid such complications, observe contraindications:
- problems with the skeletal system
- celiac disease - gluten intolerance,
- allergic tendency
- heart disease
- renal failure
- pregnancy, lactation.
With the world - a thread. Every year in the UK, competitions are held to prepare the most delicious oatmeal porridge. Most often, the Scots became the winners of past years.
In order for the diet to give a result, you will have to adhere to its basic principles:
- Check for contraindications, get permission from a doctor.
- Start your day with oatmeal jelly (one hour before breakfast) for high-quality body cleansing.
- Do not add oil, salt, sugar to porridge. The latter can be replaced by fruits, honey, berries, dried fruits, but do not forget to track their calorie content. It is much more effective to add ginger, cinnamon, pepper to the dish, which have fat-burning properties.
- Do not combine porridge with liquids. Tea, coffee, juice, cocktail can be drunk only half an hour after its use.
- Drink more - up to 1.5 liters per day.
- Sleep for at least 8 hours.
- Move more, do sports.
- Ensure a smooth exit from the diet: include fatty and sugary foods in the diet gradually.
Answers to the most common questions about this weight loss system will dispel your last doubts.
How to sit on an oat diet?
The most correct option, according to many nutritionists: breakfast - 150 grams of oatmeal on the water, lunch - low-calorie, but wholesome (no more than 450 grams), dinner - oatmeal jelly / bran / porridge / smoothies. Snacks - fruits and skim milk. Duration - 10 or 14 days.
How much can I throw off in a week?
How to cook oatmeal for diet?
Hercules is filled with water 1: 3 and boiled to a viscous consistency (15 min). Or steamed in a thermos (3 hours).
Can I eat bread?
Yes, it is a low-calorie and healthy product.
How to choose oatmeal?
For a diet, you should not buy a fast-food product that is poured with boiling water, and even contains particles of fruit. There are no useful substances that would contribute to weight loss. Choose between oatmeal - large flakes that boil for 10 minutes, and natural oatmeal - flattened whole grains, which take about half an hour to cook.
For thought ... Everyone knows the lean figure of Sherlock Holmes. Have you ever thought about why he was so smart and athletic? After all, he always started his day with a plate of oatmeal!
- Fasting day
A glass of hercules is poured with 3 cups of boiling water, boiled to a viscous consistency. The dish is divided into equal parts so that you can eat each of them every 3 hours. The last appointment is at 19.00. During breaks, you need to drink water, the daily intake of which should be 2 liters. With severe hunger, a glass of kefir or an apple is allowed.
A 3-day diet is more like a fasting day system, when 500 g of cereal on the water is evenly distributed over several meals. Kefir, apples, greens, boiled vegetables are allowed, but not more than 200 grams per day. A hunger strike is tough, difficult to tolerate, but gives an output of 3-4 kg.
The most popular is the oat diet for a week, presented in 2 versions.
Hard, involves the use of oatmeal in the water three times a day. Between meals - water and green tea. Hunger attacks are drowned out by a glass of kefir or apples. Designed for weight loss of 10 kg per week.
More gentle. Hercules on water or milk should be eaten only for tomorrow and dinner. Lunch should remain full, albeit low-calorie (boiled vegetables, steamed fish, chicken, salads). Snacks allow the use of fruits.
A diet for 10 days is most often supplemented with auxiliary products. This is kefir, vegetables, fruits or chicken. Even if you use porridge for breakfast and dinner, for lunch it is advisable to cook hot soup with lean meat broth, steamed vegetables or fish, salads without dressing. If you make the menu correctly, you can lose 7-10 kg.
You need to understand that only those who have no health problems can use it. For breakfast, you have to eat oatmeal on the water daily, for dinner it is advisable to cook dishes from it too (puddings, casseroles, jelly). The stricter the diet, the higher the result, but the more difficult it is to reach the victorious end and see a loss of 10-15 kg.
- On porridge
Useful not only for weight loss, but also for the stomach is a diet on oatmeal, the duration of which can be different: from a fasting day to fasting for a month. Easy to carry, does not belong to the category of strict.
It can be prepared in a variety of ways, but the main condition is that in the end it should be a viscous consistency that envelops the walls of the stomach and exerts a therapeutic effect on it. When choosing a recipe, pay attention to energy value. The caloric content of oatmeal porridge in water is 88 kcal, in milk - 102 kcal.
A promising result of minus 10 kg can be achieved in 10 days.
The diet on oat bran, which remains after the production processing of cereals, also has a therapeutic effect. They improve digestion, relieve constipation, bind bad cholesterol. They have a lot of fiber and soluble fiber - this is a 100% natural product.
Calorie content - 320 kcal. Duration of weight loss - a week or 10 days. It involves eating for breakfast with any porridge and for dinner - as a full-fledged dish with kefir. For lunch, light meat broth, boiled vegetables, chicken fillet are allowed.
Duration - 7 days, will allow to lose - 5 kg. Calorie content of the main product is 60 kcal. 2-3 glasses a day will put in order not only the figure, but also the motility of the stomach.
There is a diet on oatmeal cookies, despite their high calorie content of 437 kcal. 3-5 pcs. replace a full breakfast. Duration - no more than 2 weeks. Such weight loss is contraindicated for diabetics. The results are very modest - 3-4 kg. Sample menu:
Only high-calorie fruits are excluded: mango, persimmon, grapes and bananas. The rest can be added to morning and evening cereals, as well as consumed throughout the day. Duration - any. The result is 5 kg in 2 weeks.
The oat diet with kefir gives much better results, as it combines 2 nutritious, healthy and low-calorie foods. It involves the use of a main dish in the morning and evening for 7 or 10 days. Lunch is light, without fats and sweets. Weight loss can reach 7-8 kg.
Through the pages of history. Hippocratic writings contain a recipe for oat tea, which, in his opinion, helped to keep the body beautiful and young.
The indicative menu can be adjusted to your taste preferences, but the portions and the number of additional products cannot be changed.
For 3 days
Allows you to lose 3-4 kg.
For a week
Fruit and vegetable option with a minimum amount of protein, without meat. Hard to carry. It gives a result of 7-8 kg.
For snacks, it is recommended to drink a glass of green tea with milk or ginger.
For 10 days
In order not to harm the muscles and stomach, it is necessary to include small portions of protein products in the menu.
If you plan to lose weight for a month, just repeat the menu three times for 10 days.
Curious fact. The French doctor Jean de S. Catherine lived for 120 years. He explained his longevity by the regular use of oatmeal tincture, which he was treated several times a year with courses.
Hercules porridge acquires its dietary properties only if properly prepared. Special recipes will help brighten up the uniformity of the menu and achieve the desired weight loss.
- Boiled porridge
Recipe 1. Pour 50 g of Hercules into 150 ml of boiling water. Cook until tender, until the mass becomes viscous - about 15 minutes.
Recipe 2. Pour 50 g of cereal into 150 ml of boiling milk. Cook until viscosity is about 10 minutes.
Natural cereals are prepared according to the same recipes, but longer - about half an hour.
- Steamed porridge
Pour 50 g of Hercules into a thermos, pour 150 ml of boiling liquid (milk or water). Leave for 3 hours.
Pour 2 tbsp. l bran with a glass of 1.5% kefir. Leave on for 20 minutes.
Heat 500 ml of water or milk to 40 ° C, pour 100 g of oatmeal, leave for 15 minutes. Strain with gauze. Divide the liquid into 2 equal parts, add 25 grams of starch to one of them. The second - put on the stove, add vanillin. After boiling pour liquid with starch. Stir, boil, cook until jelly.
Recipe 1. In the evening, pour 50 grams of oatmeal with a glass of 1.5% kefir. Add 5 grams of raisins. Leave overnight. In the morning, add 10 grams of walnuts.
Recipe 2. Cook thick porridge in water, dilute with kefir.
Pour 50 g of oatmeal with boiling water, add raisins, cook for 10 minutes. Pour in ¼ cup of milk (skim). Bring to a boil, toss a few small pieces of any low-calorie fruit.
Recently, it has been increasingly said that the oatmeal diet is good for a short period, since long-term use is fraught with serious health problems. One way or another, but there are more positive reviews about this system than negative ones. In the absence of chronic diseases and observing the recommendations of nutritionists, weight loss is quite real.
To achieve the desired result during the diet, you will have to follow the following rules:
- Cook oatmeal in water. You will have to refuse to add cream or milk to it. It is best to use filtered water.
- Do not add spices, sweeteners, any oil to the treat. It is allowed to use only honey, cinnamon, pepper, ginger. These spices speed up the process of weight loss.
- Start your morning with oatmeal jelly.
- Do not drink oatmeal dishes. You can drink water only 40 minutes after eating.
In addition to proper nutrition, you also need to drink a lot throughout the day (at least 1.5 liters), have a good rest and get enough sleep, move more. It is advisable to add regular sports training to your schedule. It can be at least daily morning exercises or walking up the stairs instead of the usual use of the elevator.
Combined Types of Oat Diets
Specialists call fast and effective diet not only a mono-version of oatmeal, but also its combined types. The popularity of the latter among losing weight is explained by the fact that such diets are easier to tolerate. They are allowed to consume more foods, which means they manage to make their diet more satisfying, varied, and tasty.
The most famous options for combined types of oat diets:
- With buckwheat. The second cereal also has a lot of dietary fiber, which is digested for a long time, stopping the feeling of hunger. On such a diet, both cereals are simply steamed with boiling water, and not boiled. For readiness, the croup must be swept for at least 4 hours. To diversify the diet is allowed kefir, various drinks - coffee, tea, herbal infusions.
- With rice. Oat-rice nutrition system allows for deep bowel cleansing. Jelly is cooked from rice for breakfast and a main course is prepared. The diet takes 2 weeks, during which the days of eating the two specified cereals alternate.
- With fruits. The course is designed for 10 days and is especially suitable for sweet tooth. In addition to oatmeal, you can eat any fruit. Will only have to limit the use of figs, bananas, grapes. At a time, you can eat no more than 200 - 250 g of fruit.
- With apples. Oat and fruit diet can be more stringent. This option involves adding porridge exclusively to apples. It is advisable to use acidic fruit varieties. Throughout the day, you can eat not only porridge and apples, but also a light vegetable salad with oil, biokefir.
- With kefir. Kefir-oat diet is allowed to adhere only after a preliminary three-day preparation. During this time, servings are reduced by 2 times every day. Gradually, salt, spices, sugar, fatty foods are removed from the diet. Then you can eat oatmeal cooked in different ways, fresh berries, herbs, a small amount of vegetables and drink low-fat kefir 1-3 times a day.
- 170 g of oatmeal on the water + pear for breakfast,
- 170 g of oatmeal in water + 70 ml of unsweetened yogurt for lunch,
- 170 g of oatmeal on the water + 1 fresh cucumber for dinner.
In all subsequent days, the basis of the diet will also be a portion of oatmeal in the water. It is eaten during basic meals, but can be supplemented with other foods.
For breakfast, porridge can add ½ - 2 tsp. bee honey, cinnamon. For lunch - ground black pepper or grated ginger.
- Mix both ingredients.
- Leave the resulting mass overnight at room temperature.
- Strain the mixture.
- Boil the remaining liquid over low heat for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring frequently.
You can also add raisins and honey to the finished jelly.
Oatmeal for the diet menu is allowed to cook according to different recipes. Both of the options published below allow you to make a healthy and low-calorie dish.
How to get out of a diet
The correct exit from the discussed diet is very important. If you do not take care of this moment, all the lost kilos will quickly return to their place.
In the early days of changing the power system, you can begin to add other cereals to your menu.For example, buckwheat, rice, cook porridge according to the recipe “3 cereals”, “5 cereals”.
Already on 2-3 days it is allowed to eat low-fat soup or broth for lunch. Then boiled / steamed meat, poultry, fish. All this time, any fermented milk products will be a great addition to the diet. Gradually, they can be selected with increasing fat content.
Already on the second day after the start of the diet, it is allowed to boil oatmeal on water in half with milk for breakfast. In another day - add a small piece of butter.
You will have to wait only with sweets, fatty dishes. They can be introduced into your diet in the smallest possible amounts for approximately 4 to 5 days after the completion of the diet.
To whom this method of weight loss is not suitable
It must be remembered that the oat diet provides a significant reduction in the calorie content of the daily diet. Therefore, it is not suitable for athletes and just people who lead an active lifestyle. With such food, by the evening they will feel overwhelmed and exhausted. The same applies to boys / girls in the active period of growth.
The discussed nutritional system for pregnant women and mothers during lactation is prohibited.
During these important periods, a woman needs to have a satisfying, full meal, so as not to harm her body and her baby.
Before starting a diet, you should definitely get a doctor’s permission for those patients who suffer from any gastrointestinal problems, pathologies of the heart and blood vessels that have fungal, infectious or viral diseases, as well as high cholesterol.
Effect on the body
Oats contain a lot of fiber. Therefore, its use is so effective for losing weight. Fiber helps cleanse the body, normalizes the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, and reduces the risk of new “clogging”. A week on oatmeal will bring you extraordinary ease. Nutritionists recommend a nutrition system based on oatmeal, because, thanks to it:
- Blood glucose levels return to normal. Slowing down the aging process. The body has a calming effect. The work of the heart and blood vessels is stabilized. Hair, nails and skin acquire beauty and health.
Oatmeal diet is suitable for almost everyone, and from the first day you will feel all its advantages. The main thing is to overcome the initial hunger and tune in to achieve the goal.
A few "buts"
Any diet has a number of contraindications. It is not recommended to practice it during lactation and pregnancy. And if you have a history of chronic gastrointestinal diseases or infectious diseases, it is better to consult a doctor first.
Oat diet can cause damage to the body only in one case - non-compliance with recommendations. You can not sit on a mono diet, eat only porridge and drink only water.
Before you make out the detailed menu as part of this diet, you need to understand what the nutritional value of oatmeal is and how many calories are in the finished product.
100 g of dry product contains:
- carbohydrates - 60 g, proteins - 12 g, fats - 6 g, calories - 355 Kcal.
The proportions of cooking porridge - on 60 g of water you need to put 40 g of cereal (cereal). The finished product has a different calorie content - 140 Kcal. Despite these small values, after eating oatmeal, the feeling of fullness does not leave until several hours.
Menu for oat diet for a week
Day of the week
|Monday||Boiled oatmeal - 100 g||Natural yogurt - 150 ml, oatmeal - 50 g||Oatmeal - up to 150 g, chickens. egg - 1 pc.|
|Tuesday||Watch Monday, add a small apple||Oatmeal - 100 g, chicken fillet broth. - 100 g||Oatmeal - 50 g, a portion of cucumber and cabbage salad|
|Wednesday||Watch Monday + berries - 100 g||Serving of carrot salad and oatmeal - 50 g||Egg protein - 1 pc., oatmeal - 50 g|
|Thursday||Monday menu + grapefruit - 1 2||Portion of tomato and cucumber salad, oatmeal - 50 g||Oatmeal - 50 g, low-fat kefir - 1 tbsp.|
|Friday||Monday menu, add prunes to the porridge - 50 g||Oatmeal - 50 g, low fat cottage cheese. - 50 g||Watch Thursday|
|Saturday||See Monday, chickens. egg - 1 pc.||Oatmeal and broth. chicken fillet - 50 g each||Oatmeal - 50 g, add pear - 1 2|
|Sunday||Add orange to Monday menu||Oatmeal - 50 g, chickens. egg - 1 pc.||Oatmeal - 50 g, natur. yogurt - 100 g|
Such a strict, but at the same time quite diverse diet is your chance to lose as much as 10 kg of excess weight in just 7 days.
Possible diet variations
There are several varieties of oat diet that differ from the diet described above. Consider them, you may be more comfortable using these power schemes.
Fruit Oat Diet
As part of this system, you can supplement the porridge with any fruit:
- fresh - apples, kiwi, pear, plum, dried - dried apricots, apples, raisins, prunes.
For 200 g of oatmeal, you can add 100 g of the selected fruit. Nutrition occurs according to the scheme - 5 times a day (at the same time 3 meals are allocated for oatmeal, the rest for fruits, the total amount of which should be no more than 300 g per day). The interval between meals is 3 hours. You can add some honey or nuts to the porridge. The results are the same as we expected from the oat diet - up to 10 kg in 7 days.
Oat diet with vegetables
This option is not for the sweet tooth. The scheme is approximately similar to fruit, but vegetables are chosen as an addition to oatmeal:
- fresh - tomatoes, cucumbers, herbs, bell peppers, baked in the oven - asparagus, zucchini, eggplant.
It is allowed to add lemon juice to salads from the named vegetables. We eat 5 times a day - 3 times are given oatmeal with vegetables, 2 - to salads. The result is approximately 10 kilograms, depending on the initial weight.
Oatmeal is a storehouse of useful trace elements. But it is recognized not fully balanced. Therefore, there are some limitations in terms of who can take it with such frequency. For example, with problems with constipation, eating oatmeal is undesirable.
That is why, before going on a diet, it does not hurt to get advice from several specialists: a nutritionist, endocrinologist and gastroenterologist.
They also recommend cleansing the body before switching to a weekly oatmeal nutrition system. The day before, pour 4 tablespoons of rice cereal with water (1 liter), leave the mixture overnight. After that, in the morning, the rice is poured into clean water and boiled until it acquires the consistency of jelly - about an hour. When the broth cools down, it should be drunk and wait 5 hours before eating or drinking something. After this single meal until the morning of the next day, fast again. Now you can start the diet - start breakfast on the first day of the weekly diet.
The key to success in this case is your willpower. But a lot will depend on how smoothly you go out of the diet. The amount of habitual food needs to be increased gradually. You can start with casseroles and light salads, then move on to more fruits, and only then return the meat to the diet.
Your health, well-being and appearance are to a greater extent the result of your particular efforts.
The essence and basic principles of the oatmeal diet
Oatmeal diet, the reviews and the results of which confirm its effectiveness, is considered one of the safe mono-diets.
After all, the main component of such nutrition contains a lot of useful substances:
- Cellulose. Cleanses the intestines from toxins and toxins that impede the normal absorption of nutrients.
- Vitamins of group B. Increase immunity, normalize the nervous system, reduce stress.
- Vitamins A and E. Improve the condition of the skin, hair and nails.
- Polymer carbohydrate - a substance formed during the cooking process. It envelops the walls of the stomach and other digestive organs, improving the microflora. Due to this, undigested are excreted faster from the body, which reduces the risk of constipation.
- Calcium and phosphorus. Strengthen bones and teeth, add density to hair.
- Iron. It prevents the development of anemia, helps to normalize the functioning of the heart and circulatory system.
- Iodine. Improves the thyroid gland and stimulates brain activity.
- Magnesium and potassium. Strengthen the heart muscle.
Due to its low glycemic index, cereal does not cause jumps in blood sugar levels, and this helps to regulate appetite. Oatmeal consists of complex carbohydrates that are broken down by the body for a long time, causing a prolonged feeling of fullness.
Despite the benefits, only 7 days are recommended to continue the oat diet. It can be extended up to 10 days, but provided that other products are included in the menu. If you adhere to this type of food longer than this period, then metabolic processes are disrupted, which will negatively affect health.
To achieve excellent results, it is important to adhere to such recommendations:
- During the diet, you should use exclusively whole grains. You can not use cereal, granola, bread. Similar products have undergone serious processing, which significantly reduced their nutritional value.
- The daily rate of pure water for an adult is 2-3 liters. During the diet, it is advisable to exclude black tea, coffee, sugary drinks and soda. It is allowed to drink weak green tea and fruit compotes without sugar and honey.
- You need to eat 4-6 times a day, observing approximately the same interval between them. The last time you can eat 4 hours before going to bed. An interval of 1.5 hours should be maintained between meals and drinking water.
- During the diet, the body will not receive some of the elements necessary for healthy bones and muscles. In order to avoid negative consequences, it is recommended to consume additional calcium.
In order not to harm your health, do not play sports during the diet. It alone is a serious stress for the body, and together with physical exercise can lead to negative consequences. And also you can not repeat the oat diet more than once every 6 months.
Indications for the start of the diet on oatmeal
Oatmeal diet, reviews and results of which indicate its effectiveness, will benefit patients with high cholesterol.
And also it is recommended to adhere to a similar nutrition plan with the following indications:
- excess weight,
- high blood sugar
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
Another oatmeal diet will be useful to those who suffer from acne. This type of nutrition helps to cleanse the intestines, which directly affects the condition of the skin. Like all mono-diets, oatmeal can harm even a healthy person.
Therefore, before moving on to such a diet, it is worth consulting with your doctor. With severe weakness, constipation, dizziness and other unpleasant side effects, you should immediately refuse to continue the diet, but return to the normal diet gradually, so as not to aggravate the stress of the body.
Useful recommendations for losing weight
To increase the effectiveness of the oatmeal diet and achieve maximum results, it is important to first clean the intestines. Judging by the reviews from doctors and nutritionists, this approach will help reduce the burden on the body, and prevent the negative consequences of sudden weight loss.
During the cleaning, which lasts from 1 to 3 days, you need to use a decoction of rice. To prepare it, pour 4 tbsp. l cereals 1 liter of water, and leave to infuse overnight. In the morning, rice should be boiled over low heat until the porridge acquires the consistency of jelly. You should drink 200 ml of the prepared broth on an empty stomach, after which you can not eat and drink for 4 hours.
After the set time, you can eat as usual, but you should exclude the use of fatty, sweet and flour foods. The oatmeal diet is a low-calorie diet, so while following this diet you should not play sports, especially strength training. But it is useful to do short exercises daily, and walk more often.
How to cook porridge:
- Washed cereal should be poured with water, and left overnight.
- In the morning, rinse the oatmeal again, pour fresh water in a ratio of 1 to 2.
- Cook porridge for 10-15 minutes over low heat, not forgetting to stir occasionally. And it is also necessary to remove the foam from the water as soon as it boils.
- Ready porridge should be removed from the stove, and leave to infuse under a closed lid for 10 minutes.
And also during the diet you can use steamed porridge. For its preparation, washed cereal is poured with boiling water in a ratio of 1 to 2. The pan is covered with a lid and wrapped in a blanket. Porridge is infused in a warm place for 12 hours.
Menu for the week
The oatmeal diet, the reviews and results of which indicate its benefits and effectiveness, can last no more than a week. At this time, the diet should mainly consist of porridge, and at one time it is recommended to eat no more than 200 g of the product. It is advisable to think over your diet in advance in order to get the maximum of useful and nutrients.
The following is an approximate daily menu plan with four meals a day, which you can adjust as you wish:
|The first day||Serving of porridge and 20 g of nuts.||In addition to oatmeal, you should eat a bowl of soup with zucchini. You can add 20 g of honey to the porridge.||A portion of a salad of tomatoes, cucumbers, herbs. The dish can be seasoned with a small amount of vegetable oil.||A plate of porridge with berries.|
|Second day||Porridge and 200-300 ml of kefir.||In addition to oatmeal, you should eat a portion of celery soup.||Grapefruit and a cup of green tea.||Serving porridge with berries.|
|Day three||Serving porridge with a glass of natural yogurt.||A plate of oatmeal and a serving of cauliflower soup. You can add honey (20 g) to the porridge.||Green apple or pear to choose from. A glass of green tea.||A portion of cereal with dried fruits, preferably raisins.|
|Day four||Serving porridge and 1 tbsp. biokefir.||Oatmeal and a plate of tomato soup.||A serving of fruit salad seasoned with natural yogurt.||Porridge with fruit, preferably a pear.|
|Fifth day||A portion of oatmeal and 30 g of nuts, better than walnuts.||Porridge seasoned with 20 g of honey, a bowl of broccoli soup.||A whole orange and a glass of green tea.||Oatmeal with berries.|
|Sixth day||Serving porridge and 1 tbsp. kefir.||In addition to porridge, you should eat a serving of bean and asparagus soup.||Any vegetable salad seasoned with a small dose of olive oil.||Porridge with dried fruits.|
|Seventh day||Porridge and 1 tbsp. natural yogurt.||Serving of oatmeal and a plate of vegetable broth.||Pear and 1 tbsp. kefir.||Oatmeal with raisins.|
Recommendations and contraindications
The diet is contraindicated for people who suffer from cereal intolerance, people suffering from gastritis (in this case, it is better to choose a special diet), stomach ulcers, colitis, as well as pregnant / lactating women. Not recommended for sports.
Before you go on an oat diet, should consult an endocrinologist and gastroenterologist!
Doctors recommend it to people with high cholesterol, high blood sugar, heart disease, with violations of the digestive tract (gastrointestinal tract), heavy acne. You can practice it for no more than 7 days, as this can greatly harm your body. Repetition is possible only after 6 months.
Allowed Products: all kinds of berries, apricots, pears, apples, oranges, grapefruit. Allowed all kinds of vegetables except potatoes, beets, carrots. Forbiddeneat bananas, melon, grapes, mangoes, meat and all protein foods.
Oatmeal Slimming do not fit cereals, instant cereals, granola or oatmeal bread.
When eating dried fruits, it is recommended to use them in the morning.
Allowed and Prohibited Products
The oatmeal diet, whose reviews and results are positive, should not consist solely of boiled cereals.In this case, the body will not receive the necessary elements and nutrients. Therefore, it is important to add other products to the menu.
- All berries and fruits. The exceptions are mango, melon, banana, persimmon and grapes.
- All kinds of vegetables. It is advisable to eat less potatoes and zucchini.
- Legumes. With care, such products should be added to the menu for problems with the digestive system.
- Dried fruits and nuts, but not more than 30 g per day.
- Cottage cheese, kefir, yogurt, milk. It is recommended to choose low-fat foods.
During the diet on oatmeal, it is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol, flour, confectionery, sausages and semi-finished products, sugar. And you should also avoid fatty, smoked and salty foods.
Pros and cons
This is a mono-diet, since it uses one product, so you should not get involved in it for more than a week. Despite the fact that oatmeal is rich in vitamins, the phytic acid contained in it, accumulated in the body in large quantities, can wash calcium out of the body. Therefore, an additional vitamin complex is jointly used.
Efficiency is greater if porridge is boiled in water and consumed without salt. But it is allowed in the mornings and evenings to dilute the diet with buttermilk or low-fat kefir. If more than oatmeal you like fermented milk products, try a kefir diet.
- Possible weakness.
- Using only one product that quickly bothers.
- Limited use: the course lasts 7 days, after which the use of a strict oat diet can lead to serious disorders in the body. Reuse is only possible after six months.
- Long-term adherence to the given diet can lead to constipation, therefore oatmeal diet can be observed no more than 10 days!
- Gradual, uniform weight loss.
- Skin while losing weight remains elastic, does not sag.
- Oatmeal helps to increase immunity, cleanses the body of slagging and helps to improve the digestive system.
- It copes with hunger.
- Availability is a cheap product that is sold in every store.
The rules of oat diet
If all the cons didn’t scare you, then before you start you need to find out the basic rules:
- Do not eat 4 hours before bedtime.
- Drink up to 2 liters of water per day (exclude sparkling water).
- Porridge is not washed down with water.
- Breakfast cereals, granola and cereal are contraindicated.
- When eating oatmeal, it is forbidden to use: salt, sugar, honey, butter, jam, any fatty foods.
Everything happens in two stages: the first is the cleansing of the body, and the second is weight loss.
The first stage is purification. Cleansing is done with rice. To do this, 4 tablespoons of rice should be poured with 1 liter of water, left overnight, and in the morning cook rice on low heat until it turns into jelly, cool slightly and drink on an empty stomach. After this, it is not recommended to drink and eat for five hours, then you can eat, but no later than 4 hours before going to bed.
It is recommended to carry out rice clarification one week, and then go on to lose weight on oatmeal. Cleansing will give vigor to the body, improve the functioning of the stomach.
Second stage — oatmeal. Dieting is pretty straightforward. After the cleansing with rice comes the stage of oatmeal. You can eat oatmeal in small portions throughout the day. Best in five doses of 200 grams. Drink at least 2 liters of water, exclude coffee, carbonated drinks, say green tea. It will be more effective if you start the morning with a glass of water half an hour before meals.
If there is a feeling of hunger, you can eat porridge as much as you want, but overeating is not recommended. The recipes are quite simple: the first is to soak the oatmeal in boiled water overnight, the second is to cook for 5 minutes before boiling the water and thickening the porridge. When taking oatmeal in no case do not drink water, water intake occurs half an hour after eating.
If a strict diet seems complicated enough, you can try combining porridge with vegetables or fruits. Consider the detailed menu of each of them.
“Fast” diet for 3 days
Such a nutrition plan is suitable for those who need to lose a few pounds in a short time. Such a diet is considered unloading and even therapeutic, and if there are no contraindications, it is recommended that it be regularly used to improve overall health.
But you can continue it no longer than 3 days. Otherwise, serious changes will begin in the body, which will lead to a significant deterioration in health. The essence of such a diet is to eat only oatmeal. And per day it is allowed to eat only 4 servings of this product, weighing 200 g.
Any drinks other than clean water are also prohibited. Occasionally, you can drink a cup of weak green tea without sugar. In order for the diet to bring maximum effect, it is recommended to start the day with 2 glasses of drinking water. An hour later, you can eat a serving of porridge. The following meals should preferably be taken at the same time. You can drink without restrictions, but you need to drink at least 8 tbsp per day. water.
Thanks to this diet, in addition to losing extra pounds, the following changes occur:
- the intestines are cleansed of toxins and toxins,
- the cardiovascular system improves
- aging slows down
- increased vision
- immune processes are activated.
You can apply a “quick” diet with oatmeal no more than once a month. It is necessary to leave it gradually so that excess weight does not return again. Between the "cleansing" diet, it is advisable to adhere to proper nutrition, exercise or exercise, and walk more often.
The benefits of oat diet
As you know, the British like to eat oatmeal for breakfast, and these pedants are rarely overweight, unlike Americans who love fast food. This culture began to be cultivated in the second millennium BC. e., and the great doctor Dioscorides not only mentioned its remarkable feed properties, but also medical ones, which he used in his practice. The composition of oats is incredibly diverse. It contains vitamins A, E, PP, K, group B, minerals - nickel, phosphorus, manganese, sulfur, iron, iodine, calcium, potassium, fluorine, as well as proteins, carbohydrates and fats, fiber, amino acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids , sterols, etc.
The benefits of the oat diet are obvious. Regularly present in the diet, oats will have the following effects on the body:
- When it enters the stomach, fiber swells a lot, providing a feeling of satiety for a long time. As a result, the slimming person has a reduced craving for snacking and overeating.
- The oatmeal diet for weight loss, which includes the use of cereal for breakfast, will contribute to weight loss due to the charge of vigor and strength that it provides the body in the morning. A breakfast person is more likely to lose weight, because he is energetic all day and does not suffer from hunger, unlike those who skip a morning meal and eat in the evenings.
- Oatmeal restores normal digestion and metabolism, has a beneficial effect on intestinal motility, at the same time freeing it from toxins, toxins and other decay products.
- Reduces the concentration of bad cholesterol, which is just typical for people who are overweight. If it falls, then the normal blood flow in the body is restored, and with it the current of the bodice. The risk of developing cardiovascular disease is reduced.
- The glycemic index of oatmeal is low, so it does not affect the level of glucose in the blood, and its calorific value is low and is only 88 Kcal per 100 g.
- It improves the condition of the skin, hair and nails, therefore, losing weight there is no need to additionally take multivitamin complexes.
In contrast to the strict oat mono-diet, the use of fruits is allowed in this variation. The menu can include any fruit (except bananas, persimmons, grapes) and dried fruits (raisins, dried apricots, prunes, dried apples).
A fruit diet can be followed for 2 weeks. Weight loss, subject to all the rules will be from 5 to 10 kilograms. A serving should contain 200 g of oatmeal and 100 g of fruit. It is not allowed to use salt, sugar.
The diet is divided into five meals throughout the day.
|Breakfast||Brew half a cup of oatmeal|
|Late breakfast||Fat-free kefir or buttermilk - 1 cup|
|Dinner||1/2 cup boiled water oatmeal|
|High tea||Fat-free kefir or buttermilk - 1 cup|
|Dinner||1 orange or grapefruit|
Rules for an Effective Oatmeal Diet
When starting a diet with oatmeal, you must remember that it is associated with some postulates that must be followed. Here are the basic rules for such a diet:
- try not to use salt and sugar, and especially honey, when cooking cereals. In some sources, bans also concern dried fruits, but nutritionists just recommend adding them to porridge, because they are incredibly useful for digestion, including
- do not eat 4 hours before bedtime,
- try not to binge, but not to starve. This can only be achieved by fractional feeding in small portions,
- do not drink porridge with water. Liquids can be consumed half an hour before or half an hour after a meal. And just a day you need to drink at least 2-3 liters of liquid - tea, water, including non-carbonated mineral water, fruit drinks, fruit drinks, juices, but only natural ones. Too sweet don't get carried away
- all other cereals such as cereal and cereal are prohibited.
The diet begins with a cleansing, without which the process of losing weight will be less effective and longer. The recipes for oatmeal dishes, which are given below, are simple to prepare, so cooking does not take too much time for a losing weight person. To cleanse the body used rice groats, which in the amount of 4 tbsp. l need to pour 1 liter of water in the evening and leave it overnight. In the morning put on the stove and boil until turning into jelly. Take such a decoction every day for seven days in a row on an empty stomach, not consuming anything for 4-5 hours after that. Such preparation will help the body fully and without compromising health enter the second stage of weight loss.
To ensure that the lost weight does not return, it is important to exit the oatmeal diet correctly. Moreover, this process should take no less time than the one that went on losing weight. During the exit, all the principles of the diet are preserved, that is, you need to observe the water regime, take calcium, and eat 4-6 times a day.
If a cleansing diet was used for 3 days, then the first day, small portions of fruits and vegetables should be added to the diet.
In the future, the amount of oatmeal should be gradually reduced, replacing it with other cereals. After a few days, you can add to the menu lean soups, and steamed chicken, fish, lean meats. And it is also recommended to consume skim milk products.
When exiting a regular oatmeal diet, the first 3-4 days it is advisable to stick to the following menu:
|Breakfast||A portion of porridge boiled in water, but with the addition of fruits, berries or nuts.|
|Dinner||A plate of vegetable soup cooked on chicken stock. A serving of buckwheat and a light vegetable salad.|
|High tea||1 grapefruit or 2 green apples.|
|Dinner||Serving of oatmeal with cinnamon and apples.|
|Late dinner||1 tbsp. fat-free natural yogurt or kefir.|
The diet for the next 3-4 days should look something like this:
|Breakfast||A portion of porridge boiled in water with the addition of milk. You can also add berries or fruits to the oatmeal. It is allowed to drink 1 tbsp. tea with lemon or ginger, but without sugar.|
|Snack||100 g low-fat cottage cheese with berries or fruits. A cup of tea or compote without sugar.|
|Dinner||A serving of vegetable soup boiled in chicken stock. Vegetable stew and 100 g of boiled chicken without fat and skin. Black bread.|
|High tea||Pear, grapefruit, orange or other unsweetened fruit.|
|Dinner||Portion of vegetables baked in the oven. Seaweed Salad.|
|Late dinner||200 ml of natural yogurt or low-fat kefir.|
If desired, instead of chicken, you can add white fish, seafood or low-fat types of meat or poultry, mushrooms to the menu. Brown, unpolished rice, red beans are suitable for garnish. But all dishes should be boiled, baked or steamed.
It is strictly forbidden to eat fried, salty, smoked, fatty foods. As you exit the diet, you can gradually return to exercise. But even in this period it is advisable not to overwork, and to train no longer than 30-40 minutes.
It is recommended that you sign up for a massage. This is necessary to prevent wrinkling or sagging skin. Thanks to this diet, you can get out of the diet on oatmeal without harm to the body. But it is worth considering that in the future you need to adhere to proper nutrition. Otherwise, the lost weight will quickly return.
Oatmeal Diet Recipe Options
Actually, this diet does not represent anything supernatural and provides for the daily use of oatmeal for breakfast. But of course, this is not all. Losing weight will have to abandon baking and baking, sweets, all fatty, spicy, smoked and salty. Prohibited semi-finished and fast food. Cook your own food from lean meat and fish, vegetables and fruits, dairy products. Cooking methods are preferred steam, cooking and baking, but frying should be resorted to only in extreme cases and do this only with vegetable oils.
Such a diet on oatmeal can be adhered to for as long as you want and achieve incredible results, losing weight by 10-15 or more kilograms. It is completely balanced and not fraught with problems for the body associated with a deficiency of vitamins, minerals and other valuable substances.
Moreover, recipes for oatmeal diet dishes have a lot of cooking options, so it certainly will not be boring and monotonous. Here they are:
- soak the oatmeal in boiled water overnight and consume it for breakfast. Instead of water, you can use kefir or yogurt. For cooking, add your favorite berries and fruits to it, but you don’t need to put oil,
- pour cereal into water and simmer until cooked. It is worth saying that for weight loss only natural, unprocessed cereal is suitable, which needs to be cooked for more than 5 minutes. Steamed flakes, the cooking time of which is reduced to 3 minutes or less, are practically devoid of all their useful properties, therefore they are not recommended for eating.
Oatmeal diet with fruits and vegetables: monthly menu
The first oatmeal diet involves eating only cereal and nothing more. It cannot be considered a full-fledged food system and is more suitable for fasting days, and therefore its duration does not exceed 3 days. The oat diet with fruits is already more varied and nutritious, but it can also not be called completely balanced. It lacks protein, as in a diet with oatmeal and vegetables, but it is necessary for building the skeleton and muscles. Therefore, such a food system can not be followed for more than a week.
An example menu might look like this:
- breakfast cereal with dried fruits, tea,
- the second breakfast consists of fresh vegetables or fruits, depending on which diet option is chosen,
- oatmeal for lunch,
- for a mid-morning snack any milk drink - kefir, yogurt or yogurt with fruits,
- for dinner, oatmeal, stewed vegetables or fruit salad, tea,
- bedtime milk drink.
If you include meat or fish in one of the meals, you can extend the oat diet for a month, while the menu may look like this:
- for breakfast oatmeal with fruit, tea,
- the second breakfast consists of a vegetable or fruit salad,
- for lunch, cook meat in any of the permitted ways, stew vegetables or make a salad out of them,
- afternoon tea cheese or cottage cheese. You can make a cottage cheese casserole by adding oatmeal to it,
- for dinner, kefir or yogurt with oats flakes infused in it.
Opinions on the methodology of doctors and weight loss
Reviews of the oatmeal diet in most cases are positive. Nutritionists and doctors note that such a nutrition plan helps to improve the digestive system, normalizes the function of the liver and pancreas, and speeds up metabolism. Another diet helps cleanse the intestines of toxins, which has a beneficial effect on the body as a whole.
Doctors do not recommend sticking to this type of food for longer than 10 days, but this rule applies only to mono-diets. And if you add other products to the menu, and balance the diet so that the body receives all the necessary substances, then you can extend it for a long time.
Positive comments on the diet and those who have tried it on themselves. According to them, the oatmeal diet helps to quickly get rid of extra pounds, and does not burden the family budget. The only drawback of such a menu is that it is difficult to withstand.
Porridge quickly palls and does not saturate, so throughout the diet it is impossible to get rid of hunger, and this leads to breakdowns. Some noted that during the diet they constantly felt weak, and there was also a problem with constipation.
Losing weight about a “quick” cleansing diet leaves much more positive feedback. According to users, they manage to withstand 3 days in oatmeal. And after such a diet, the result is not long in coming. Excess weight goes away, and lightness appears in the body. In addition, an unloading diet improves the condition of the skin, nails, hair and overall health. So many practice it once a month.
Results and reviews of losing weight
The results of losing weight on oatmeal show that in a week you can throw from 5 to 7 kilograms or more without harm to the body. After completion, with proper nutrition, the extra pounds continue to go away, since the intestines are fully functioning, the skin is cleansed, heartburn passes, and waste products are removed.
All nutritionists unanimously note the benefits of a week on oatmeal: the tone, elasticity of the skin increases, freshness, energy appear.
Dietitian Elena Vladimirovna Sh. Left her comment:
«With prolonged use, a deficiency of trace elements occurs, so the use of vitamins is necessary. It is excellent to use for fasting days and follow no more than a week».
Diet menu on oatmeal and apples
The oatmeal and apples diet is incredibly popular. The latter are ideal for weight loss, because their ability to improve digestion and have an effect similar to the effect of enzyme medicines is known to everyone. And all thanks to the vitamin G part of the body, which is responsible for growth and digestion, which is more in apples than in all other foods. Fasting days on apples are used even in the treatment of many ailments, for example, liver diseases, so this diet has a right to exist.
In this variation, cottage cheese is also part of it. Thus, the slimming person is invited to compose their diet of these fruits, oatmeal and cottage cheese in a variety of combinations.
The classic version of the menu looks like this:
for breakfast, a serving of oatmeal with 2-3 apples. A portion can be any, but porridge must be cooked on water,
for lunch, a portion of oatmeal, 100 g of cottage cheese and 2-3 apples,
for dinner, only cottage cheese and apples.
Snacking between meals is prohibited, but you can and even need to drink, using plain water, green and herbal teas for this. Such an oat diet for weight loss of 10 kg will build if its duration will vary from 1 to 10 days. However, it belongs to rigid power systems and is not suitable for everyone. You need to get out of it smoothly, gradually including the usual foods in your diet.
When to Expect Oatmeal Diet
How quickly the effect of such a diet manifests itself, largely depends on the constitution of a person, his weight and metabolic rate. The result begins to be felt already for 3-4 days. And for 7 days of the diet from 3 to 7 kg is lost. But with accelerated metabolism, as well as moderate physical exertion, some managed to lose 10 kg per week.
During the "fast" diet for three days, you can lose up to 2 kg. But it is advisable to use such a cleansing diet every month.
Those who want to quickly get rid of excess weight should definitely try a diet with oatmeal. Judging by the reviews, thanks to such nutrition, extra pounds go away in a short time, and the result becomes noticeable after a few days. In addition, the diet does not harm health, but on the contrary, helps to cleanse the body, increase immunity and improve well-being.
Effective Oatmeal and Egg Diet
The diet on oatmeal and eggs in its effectiveness can be compared with the previous version. Losing weight also loses up to 1 kg per day, eating only two products, from which the diet is built. Eggs containing easily digestible protein are extremely beneficial to the body. They are rich in biotin, folic acid, choline, and they also have a lot of selenium - an incredibly powerful antioxidant. Substances in this group inhibit the aging process and reduce the risk of developing cancer.
Just a couple of boiled eggs can be very well fed, getting a boost of energy and energy for the whole day, which, coupled with oatmeal will only increase their nutritional value. At the same time, they are low-calorie, and when you consider that in addition to them and cereal crops there will be nothing more in the diet, the body will quickly begin to get rid of extra pounds.
Here is the daily menu:
for breakfast, one boiled egg and a portion of porridge, which is allowed to salt a little,
for lunch the same thing, though, already two eggs,
only salted oatmeal is provided for dinner.
This oatmeal diet is very effective, but it is not suitable for people with any diseases in the acute phase, as well as gastrointestinal ailments, with a tendency to allergies. You should not choose it for people with high cholesterol and any diseases of the cardiovascular system and kidneys.
Buckwheat-oat diet with bran and kefir
Buckwheat is the main dietary product on the person’s menu, therefore it is quite natural that those who are engaged in a merciless fight against excess weight are actively included in the diet. Buckwheat is rich in vegetable protein, which may well replace the animal. It has a lot of amino acids and fatty acids, it is also rich in minerals, vitamins, fiber, etc. It is no worse than oatmeal to cleanse the body of decay products, while it also charges it with energy, gives strength, and this is at a relatively low calorie content - 110 kcal per 100 g of boiled cereals.
To make the process of losing weight more active, it is necessary for the diet to cook oatmeal on the water. Buckwheat should be cooked in the same way. It is necessary to use these cereals separately, both during the entire waking time, and alternating every day, that is, you can choose the most convenient option of these two. The duration of such a food system should not exceed one week, because it is not easy to withstand a longer period on cereals alone. A more diverse version of the oatmeal diet with kefir involves the use of this drink, which will have a beneficial effect on the work and intestinal microflora.
Those who do not pursue a quick result, it is recommended to include vegetables and fruits, berries in the composition of the oat diet, because they will not contribute to the deposition of fat, and the nutritional value of the diet and its variety will increase.
An example menu of such a diet looks like this:
for breakfast oatmeal with fruit, tea,
the second breakfast consists of vegetable salad,
for lunch, buckwheat and stewed vegetables,
for a snack kefir with fruit,
for dinner, oatmeal with berries, tea.
Buckwheat-oat diet lasts one week, during which you should drink a lot of liquid, and try not to use sugar and salt when cooking cereals. The volume of kefir per day can reach 1–1.5 liters, and in a non-strict version of this food system it can be replaced by half with yogurt. Instead of oatmeal, bran can be used.
How to cook oatmeal in water for diet?
Before you start active weight loss, you need to figure out how to cook oatmeal in water for a diet? For those who are first discovering the taste and benefits of this cereal or who are used to cooking instant cereals, this recipe will be interesting:
- anneal a glass of hercules in a dry frying pan. minutes, stirring occasionally, adding sugar and salt to taste. Dried fruits can be sprinkled immediately, or can be cooked when served. This will allow you to cook more crumbly and tasty porridge. Pour it into the pan, pour 3 cups of water and cook for 5–10
Is it possible to eat oatmeal cookies and a recipe for its preparation on a diet
You can eat oatmeal cookies on a diet, provided that it is cooked by yourself. It will retain all the useful properties of cereals and a bite with a milk drink can easily replace a portion of porridge. With such a snack, losing weight will not notice how the diet comes to an end, and its rules and prohibitions will not seem so frightening and impossible.
Here's the recipe for making the recommended oatmeal cookies when dieting:
- grind oatmeal flakes in two cups into flour,
- add fruit puree (you can use baby food), dried fruits and a tablespoon of coconut flakes,
- to form cookies from the resulting mass, put it on a baking sheet covered with parchment, and bake in the oven, where the temperature is maintained at 180 ° C for 15–20 minutes.
Cons and Oatmeal Diet Results
As with other nutritional systems for weight correction, there are also disadvantages to the oatmeal diet. These include:
- Limited and scarce diet, especially when it comes to mono-diet. If you eat this way for too long, then porridge will not only get tired quickly, but can also cause a deficiency of valuable nutrients, such as protein, which is fraught with serious problems and malfunctioning of internal organs and systems.
- Failure to comply with the drinking regime of the oat bran diet can provoke constipation.
- Weakness, dizziness, decreased body tone. This also applies more to mono-diets and other limited options for this power system. The more diverse the diet, the better it feels that you are losing weight and the better the result of the oatmeal diet, although it will take a little more time to get it.
In general, this nutritional system is recognized by nutritionists as completely balanced and rational if it includes both carbohydrates and proteins with fats.
The photo of the results of the oat diet below shows what successes can be achieved:
Sports played a significant role in this matter. It is not a secret that it is the most important component in the struggle for an ideal figure, which means that anyone who wants to get closer to their dream will not be amiss to increase their physical activity, starting with daily walks, and then moving on to strength training.
The essence of slimming oatmeal
Oatmeal diet for weight loss is especially useful for people suffering from high cholesterol and blood sugar. It consists in the use of steamed or boiled oat flakes during the day. You should eat at least 4-5 times a day, the volume of one serving should not exceed 250 grams. At the same time, it is important to observe a drinking regimen so as not to harm the work of the gastrointestinal tract and not provoke constipation.
Every day you need to drink 1.5-2.5 liters of still water. Sugar-free green tea is allowed. In a week you can lose weight from 5 to 10 kilograms. This mono-diet is not recommended for more than 7 days. A second course of weight loss on Hercules is permissible after 6 months.
Slimming oatmeal belongs to the category of carbohydrate diets, and therefore protein products are not compatible with it. A lightweight version of the oatmeal diet is to use, in addition to cereals, berries and fruits (with the exception of mango, grapes, melons), vegetables (with the exception of potatoes, carrots, beets). Dried fruits are allowed, but only in the morning. The lightweight version of the mono diet will allow you to lose 5-7 kilograms per week.
Which oatmeal to choose?
For a diet on oatmeal, do not choose instant cereals, thoughts and oatmeal.
To date, 2 types of flakes are the most common and available: Hercules and Extra, between which there are some differences. "Hercules" - oat flakes made according to state standards from premium oats. "Extra" - made from cereals of the first grade, which is crushed in order to improve commodity characteristics. Based on this, for the oatmeal diet, you should choose Hercules flakes.
Before choosing cereals, you should pay attention to the date of manufacture. Oats contain oils that tend to evaporate. Freshly made oatmeal is more beneficial because it contains all the valuable vitamins and minerals.
How to cook oatmeal?
Oatmeal for weight loss should be properly cooked. When dieting, 2 options for making porridge are allowed. In both cases, 2 main components are taken - oatmeal and water (proportion 1 to 1.25).
Option 1 - steamed porridge
- Measure out a sufficient amount of oatmeal, which is enough for the next day of a mono-diet.
- If necessary, flakes should be sorted and washed.
- Pour the cereal into the pan, pour boiling water over it, cover the pan with a lid and wrap it in a warm blanket.
- Allow to brew all night.
Option 2 - boiled porridge
- Rinse the flakes with running water, sort through, send to the pan.
- Completely fill them with water at room temperature, cover, leave to infuse overnight or for a day.
- After the flakes are infused, the remaining liquid should be drained, pour new water and put the pan on the fire until it boils.
- Reduce gas and cook for 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turning off the gas, you need to give the porridge a couple of minutes to brew and can be served.
3-Day Slimming Menu
A 3-day oatmeal diet belongs to the category of strict mono-diets, and therefore it is quite difficult to maintain it, but the result will justify all means, minus 2-4 kg. A tough diet is consumed in the next 3 days exclusively oatmeal.
The shown rate of finished porridge per day is 1-1,250 kg. The entire volume shown must be divided into 5 servings. Breaks between meals should be no more than 3 hours. The last meal should be no later than 3 hours before bedtime. It is impossible to sweeten the porridge, it is allowed to add a couple of grains of salt and flavor it with olive oil (no more than 1 teaspoon per serving).
Drink 1.5-2 liters of purified water daily, but without gas. In between main meals, you are allowed to drink a cup of leafy green tea, but without any additives (sugar, syrup, balm, cream). Drinking tea is recommended 30 minutes before and after a meal.
What besides oatmeal can I eat?
Recipes for slimming oatmeal:
Oatmeal Cookies with Banana
Oatmeal Cookies with Banana
- 1.5 cups of Hercules flakes,
- 2 overripe bananas.
- Peel the bananas, knead with a fork or using a blender until the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Mix banana puree with cereal, mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Cover the baking sheet with baking paper. Form small balls from the dough and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Cookies with oatmeal and a banana without flour for those on a diet.
- Bran 0.5 cups,
- Apples 3 pieces,
- Almond flour 0.5 cups,
- Eggs 3 pieces
- Honey 1 tbsp. a spoon.
- Beat eggs on the mixer until white.
- Add bran, honey and almond flour to the eggs, mix until smooth.
- Peel the apples, take out the core, cut into slices.
- We spread apples in the slow cooker, pour them with dough, bake for 1 hour.
Indulge yourself with a delicious dessert - Hercules charlotte while losing weight with an oatmeal diet.
- White cabbage,
- Lemon juice.
- Wash cabbage and greens thoroughly.
- Chop cabbage, chop greens.
- Mix the ingredients, mix, season the salad with lemon juice.
A healthy cabbage salad will make up for the deficiency of vitamins in the body while following a diet of oatmeal.
- Rinse celery root thoroughly under running water and chop.
- Transfer chopped celery to a blender, add 200 ml of water, chop, pour the smoothie into a glass.
- Before serving, ice cubes can be chilled or added to the glass.
Berry fruit drink
Berry fruit drink
- Rinse the berries, knead them with a fork.
- Squeeze berry juice through cheesecloth.
- Transfer the pulp into a pan, add water, simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain the fruit drink, let it cool. Serve with ice cubes.
Berry fruit drink is a healthy and tonic drink, which is recommended to be included in the oatmeal diet menu.
Way out of diet
In order to maintain the achieved result of losing weight, as well as to prevent violations of the gastrointestinal tract, the correct way out of the diet on oatmeal is necessary. In the case of a sharp transition to a normal diet after following a diet on oatmeal, problems with stool can occur, as well as acute pain in the lower abdomen. Getting out of the oatmeal diet should be gradual. You should continue to include in your diet Hercules porridge, but only for breakfast.
In the first few days, when leaving the diet on oatmeal, vegetables that can be stewed, baked or boiled are allowed to eat. You should continue to include berries, fruits and dried fruits in your menu, both raw and in the form of fruit drinks, freshly squeezed juices, smoothies. You can include low-fat dairy and sour-milk products in your diet.
At the end of the first week, when leaving the diet on oatmeal, eggs, low-fat poultry (chicken or turkey), fish, and lean meat are allowed. It is better to exclude frying dishes, and cook protein products for a couple, bake, stew, boil. To maintain the achieved result of losing weight with a diet on oatmeal, you should increase your physical activity, exercise regularly, do exercises or just walk more.
How much can you lose weight in 3 days, a week?
Numerous reviews of the worst who have used a diet with oatmeal prove its effectiveness. So, in just 3 days, you can lose 2-4 kilograms. Observing a diet on oatmeal in a lightweight version for a week, you can get rid of 5-7 extra pounds without exhausting hunger strikes. With a strict oatmeal diet, you can lose 10-12 kg in 7 days. The result of losing weight depends on the initial weight and level of physical activity of a particular person. The larger the initial weight, the more kilograms you can lose. With a small initial weight, physical activity plays an important role. With regular exercise, losing weight will be faster.