Pancakes have always been a favorite dish of the Russian people. And rightly so! After all, they are universal. They can not only be eaten with tea for breakfast, but can also be decorated with a snack table.
There are a lot of pancake recipes, starting with a simple one and ending with some intricate ones. Simply, if you remove or add a product to the recipe, the result will be completely different. Some housewives, whether it is a beginner or with experience, do not always get pancakes and this clearly upsets them. There are just a few secrets to making them and not everyone knows about them. Therefore, do not throw pancakes in the oven. Having mastered these secrets, you can please your household not just with pancakes, but with openwork pancakes.
I have prepared for you some easy-to-cook recipes so you can bake pancakes for your loved ones. Since Shrovetide is just around the corner, you can do it at least every day, and all year round.
Delicious pancakes in milk with holes. Step by step photo recipe
There is nothing easier than baking pancakes in milk. After all, it is always in the refrigerator, so do not run to the store. These pancakes are perfect for breakfast for the whole family.
- Chicken eggs - 2 pcs.,
- Flour - 1 cup
- Milk - 2 cups,
- Soda - 0.5 teaspoon,
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons,
- Salt - 1 pinch,
- Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons.
1. Break the eggs into a deep bowl and add sugar, salt, soda and vegetable oil to them. Beat thoroughly with a whisk.
2. We heat milk. It must be warm to better dissolve salt and sugar. Pour 1 cup into the eggs.
3. Sift the flour through a sieve. And immediately pour in a bowl and mix with a whisk until smooth. There should be no lumps in the test.
The flour must be sieved each time before use. So it is saturated with oxygen and becomes more sticky. And our pancakes will be easier.
4. You got a thick pancake dough, so we dilute it with the remaining glass of milk. The dough becomes liquid and creamy.
Always after you knead the dough, it must be left to stand for 20 to 30 minutes. During this time it will rest. And our ingredients will begin to interact with each other.
5. Put the pan on fire and grease with sunflower oil with a napkin or brush.
Just keep in mind that you only need to grease with oil, and not pour it like overcooking.
The pan must be thoroughly heated. You will understand that it’s time to bake pancakes when a slight smoke and the smell of oil comes from it.
6. Pour the dough into the pan with a ladle, without stopping rotating it, so that the dough covers the entire bottom. When there is no slurry on the surface, and the edges of the pancake begin to fry, turn the pancake on the second side. Bake until cooked. Put the pancake on a plate and grease it with butter.
Openwork pancakes with milk - a step-by-step recipe for delicious pancakes
One of the most delicious delicacies in Russian cuisine, are pancakes. They are also considered the best custom for such a wonderful holiday as Shrovetide. therefore, every housewife simply must learn to bake such a chic dish. After all, thin, delicate and airy pancakes are one of the main indicators of the culinary skill of any housewife.
The secret of delicious openwork pancakes in milk
Openwork pancakes always showed the mastery of the hostess. Previously, these secrets and recipes were inherited from mother to daughter. But now their oven is simple. Since these secrets can be viewed on the Internet. And trial and error, very quickly learn this.
To make pancakes openwork and tasty:
1. The dough should not be thick, but liquid, like sour cream. Then they will spread throughout the pan and will turn out to be openwork.
2. If you want them to be tender and tasty, always add vegetable oil at the end of the dough.
3. Always hammer eggs, they make sure that the pancakes do not break, and turn out beautiful and openwork.
4. We always sift flour so that it is saturated with oxygen and becomes more airy.
Knowing at least all these secrets, you should get the pancakes that you wish. I offer an interesting option, you can try it yourself.
- Chicken egg - 3 pcs.,
- Sugar - 3 tablespoons,
- Salt - 1/3 teaspoon,
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon,
- Milk - 2 cups,
- Sour cream - 1 tablespoon,
- Kefir - 1.5 cups,
- Flour - 2 cups,
- Vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons,
- Vanillin - 1 sachet.
1. Break the chicken eggs into a deep cup. To them we add salt, sugar. Stir with a whisk.
2. Put sour cream in eggs and pour kefir, milk and sunflower oil. Whip everything.
3. Pre-sift the flour through a sieve and pour it to the mixture. Also add vanillin and baking powder. Mix until smooth.
4. Lubricate a well-heated pan with vegetable oil. Pour the dough with a ladle. It should completely cover the bottom of the pan. When the edges of the pancake are browned, turn over with the spatula to the other side. Bake for 10 seconds and transfer the pancake to a plate. Ready pancake, if desired, can be greased with melted butter.
Lubricate the pan before baking each pancake. Then the pancakes will be all in the hole.
How to cook thin lace pancakes with holes?
Very often, pancakes in many are thick. Therefore, holes are also not always obtained. I will tell you how to make pancakes thin.
- Chicken egg - 3 pcs.,
- Milk - 3 cups,
- Flour - 1.5 cups,
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons,
- Salt - 0.5 teaspoon,
- Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons,
- Soda - 1 teaspoon.
1. Mix in a deep cup: chicken eggs, salt, sugar, a glass of milk, flour and soda. Stir until the dough becomes homogeneous, without lumps.
2. Pour in the remaining milk and vegetable oil. Mix well. The dough turns out the way it is needed for pancakes: it resembles the density of cream.
If the dough is very liquid, then turning the pancakes will be very difficult: they will break. And if thick, then the pancakes will be thick.
3. We thoroughly heat the pan and grease it with sunflower oil. We pour the dough with a cook and bake a pancake on both sides.
Do not pour a lot of dough. Type it in a ladle a little more than half. From this they will be thin.
Grease ready-made pancakes with butter.
What is the difference between "openwork" pancakes from ordinary?
Often you want to please yourself with something tasty and original, to create a holiday. In this we can always help the preparation of delicate pancakes. Soft, delicate, very thin, elastic and incredibly tasty.
The recipe for pancakes is quite simple both in composition and in preparation. But it's important to know a few basic secrets to make your pancakes perfect.
No matter how perfect your recipe is, the result may not always be the same. It seems that we always start everything the same way, but then the pancakes are tasty, porous and delicate, or nothing like that. Therefore, you need to know a few basic secrets in creating lace pancakes.
1. The presence of oxygen
Openwork pancakes are created due to the huge number of holes. They depend on how much oxygen is in the dough. Such pancakes can be prepared on any dairy product, but it is important not to forget about slaked soda. The quantity of bubbles depends on its quantity. But, if you add a lot of it, then the taste of pancakes will be spoiled, as it will be felt with every bite. Everything should be in moderation.
In order for soda to convey its taste as little as possible, it must be extinguished, preferably with vinegar, in a separate bowl (more is added to the spoon of vinegar).
Another important component for making such pancakes is the presence of any fermented milk product, carbonated drink, beer, koumiss, ayran. These products can perfectly replace soda, giving pancakes the presence of a large number of holes due to the gas content. At the same time, they will not affect the taste at all.
The stunning effect of oxygenity is also created by sifting flour, kneading dough using a mixer or blender.
Lacy pancakes with milk. The best recipe for Shrovetide:
Soon the holidays and you can always surprise your family with delicious and beautiful pancakes. A little workout, as well as fantasy and resulting joy on the faces of loved ones.
- Milk - 1 cup
- Water - 1 cup,
- Flour - 1 cup
- Salt - 1 pinch,
- Sugar - 5 tablespoons,
- Vanillin - 1 sachet,
- Vegetable oil –2 tablespoons,
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon,
- Chicken Egg - 3 pcs.
1. Break eggs into a cup. Pour salt, sugar, vanillin to them. Whisk thoroughly with a whisk or a mixer.
2. Pour milk, water. They should be warm, not from the refrigerator. Sift the flour and baking powder immediately into a cup and mix until the lumps completely disappear. Add vegetable oil and slightly mix it in the dough.
3. Pour everything into a bottle (you can use a special one or do it yourself by piercing the lid).
4. Heat the pan well. Using a bottle, pour the dough in the form of a picture. Bake first on one side, then on the second.
3. The liquid consistency of pancake dough
Thick pancakes are certainly no worse than the taste, but we need thin and delicate pancakes. So, in order for everything to work out, we need to fill the pancake dough with the thinnest layer on the pancake pan. This is only possible with batter. But it should not be like water, but rather a consistency like liquid sour cream.
4. Hot pan
A pretty important secret is the good heat of the pan. Then the bubbles will burst very actively, will not burst and the pancakes will turn out ruddy and delicate. If the glow is weak - then the pancakes will stick more and tear.
An important factor is that the pan should only be used for frying pancakes. If it will be of general use, then we will not see whole and beautiful pancakes.
How to cook openwork pancakes in milk with kefir?
In this recipe we will mix milk and kefir, no matter how strange it sounds. Milk will give our pancakes tenderness and will not allow them to dry quickly, and kefir will give them great porosity and a pleasant weak sourish aftertaste.
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- kefir - 0.5 l.
- milk - 250 ml.
- flour - 150 gr.
- salt - 0.5 tsp
- sugar - 2 tsp
- soda - 0.5 tsp
- vegetable oil - 3-4 tablespoons
It is very important that milk and kefir are warmed to room temperature. If you add them cold, then the pancakes will stick to the pan and tear.
Pour salt, soda and sugar into kefir. mix until completely dissolved. As soda begins the process of quenching, a light, airy foam forms.
Break 2 eggs and mix our kefir-egg mixture. You can beat each time. The dough from this will only be better and more airy.
Warm sifted flour of the highest grades, we gradually sift into the dough. Then it turns out pretty thick.
At the end, pour warm milk and vegetable oil. Mix everything thoroughly and let the dough stand for at least 30 minutes.
When the time of "rest" of the test came to an end, we beat it. Thus, evenly distributing the flour. After that, you need to determine what consistency the dough turned out. Do I need to add milk or flour. Add better to separately molded dough. Mix well and pour into the total mass. This is done to avoid the formation of lumps.
Lubricate the pan with a fatty product and set it on the fire to warm up well. Lubricate only at the very beginning. Then, having mixed the dough again, we begin to bake our wonderful delicate delicate pancakes. While the pancakes are blushing, it is clearly visible how holes are formed. Bake on both sides. Mix the dough well before baking each pancake!
Our pancakes turned out quite fragrant, porous and beautiful. To taste they are in no way inferior to others. They have many holes, which gives them delicacy. Bon Appetit!
First secret: dough with oxygen
Holes form from saturation of the test with air bubbles, which burst during frying, forming voids in the test. This can be achieved in various ways, for example by kneading the test on live yeast. However, the dough with air bubbles can be prepared on anything - in milk, kefir, whey or water, the main thing is to add slaked soda to it. The more soda you put, the more holes there will be. But do not overdo it, because pancakes with a soda flavor are probably not included in your plans. By the way, so that soda is not felt in pancake dough, be sure to extinguish it with vinegar and not in a spoon, but in a small cup, then less vinegar is needed. Porous pancakes can be prepared without soda - on sparkling water, beer, koumiss, ayran or kefir, which is a product of lactic acid fermentation, so it has gas. However, some housewives claim that it is still better to combine kefir with soda. Sifting flour, prolonged whipping of the dough with a whisk or a blender also gives an excellent result.
The second secret - insisting test
While oxygenated dough is resting, air bubbles loosen it even more. In addition, the fermentation process continues, and new bubbles constantly form. Therefore, it is recommended to leave the dough for an hour, and then bake pancakes.
The third secret is the liquid consistency of the dough.
The thinner the layer of dough that you pour into the pan, the more delicate and transparent pancakes turn out. It is clear that you can’t bake a thin pancake with holes from thick dough, you just get a plump and tasty pancake, which is also good, but we are talking about lace pancakes. So, pancake dough, reminiscent of the consistency of liquid sour cream, should be poured into the pan with a thin layer.
Recipe for Lace Pancakes in Milk
Heat a little liter of milk, degrees to 40, add 3 eggs, ½ tsp. salt, 3 tbsp. l sugar or a little less if pancakes are served with savory filling. Beat the dough with a blender until fluffy foam, and then enter 1 tsp. slaked soda and 3 cups flour while continuing to whisk - there should not be a single lump in the dough. At the very end, add 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil and leave the dough for an hour. It should be infused, saturated with oxygen and become even more bubbly. Fry the pancakes on both sides in a hot, greased pan, turning over as soon as holes appear.
Kefir pancakes with boiling water
Some housewives prepare pancake dough with boiling water, claiming that it is well saturated with oxygen, resulting in thin and delicate pancakes.
Beat well with a blender 2 eggs with a pinch of salt, and then, without stopping to beat, pour a glass of boiling water. Do not be afraid that the eggs will curl - this will not happen at a high whipping speed, moreover - a very magnificent foam will appear. Do not stop and, continuing to whisk, pour a glass of low fat kefir. As you already understood, you need to continue whipping on. At the same time, add 1 tsp to the dough. slaked soda, then 1-2 tbsp. l sugar and 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil. Without turning off the blender, add 1–1½ cups of sifted wheat flour in small portions until the dough resembles liquid sour cream. Pancakes are golden, lace and very tasty.
Mineral Water Pancakes
Mix ½ liter of highly carbonated mineral water with a pinch of salt and 2 tsp. sugar, then enter 3 eggs and 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil. After thoroughly mixing, add 1 cup of flour and beat the dough with a whisk or a blender until smooth.Soda is not needed in this recipe, since mineral water will saturate the dough with oxygen, and this will be enough to make lace pancakes.
Unripe Yeast Pancakes
Mash well 30 g of fresh yeast, dissolve them in a quarter cup of warm milk (50 ml), add 1 tsp. sugar, a pinch of salt and put the dough in a warm place. After half an hour, beat 2 eggs with 2 tbsp. l sugar, pour in them the risen dough, stir well, combine with 950 ml of warm milk and 500 g of sifted flour. Beat the mass with a blender and pour 2 tbsp into the dough. l vegetable oil. Cover the bowl with the dough with a towel and leave for another 2–3 hours, stirring every 30–40 minutes as soon as the dough starts to rise. It is enough to do this 3-4 times, and then you can already fry the pancakes in a greased pan.
Openwork fasting pancakes without eggs
Lace pancakes can be baked without eggs. To do this, mix 2½ cups flour, 3 tbsp. l sugar, ½ tsp. salt and soda. Add to this mixture ½ liter of milk and 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil. Beat everything well, and in a separate saucepan, boil ½ liter of milk. Pour hot milk in a thin stream into the dough, stirring constantly, and then melt in a pan 65 g of butter and combine with the dough. Fry the pancakes in the same pan where the butter was heated, and it is advisable that it be non-stick, otherwise the pancakes may stick.
Lace pancakes with patterns: recipe with photo
Let's try to cook pancakes with beautiful openwork patterns. It is not as difficult as you think. The dough for thin lace pancakes for drawing in a pan can be made according to any recipe, so we will prepare it in milk.
Ingredients: 1 cup milk, 1 tbsp. l sugar, 2 eggs, 60 g flour, 1 pinch of salt, 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
1. Heat the milk, add sugar, salt and eggs to it.
2. Beat the mass with a blender until fluffy foam.
3. Add the sifted flour to the milk-egg mixture and beat thoroughly again so that there are no lumps left. The amount of flour can be increased or decreased until the dough resembles liquid sour cream.
4. Pour the vegetable oil into the dough and stir well again.
5. Make a small hole in the cap of the plastic bottle with a hot awl, pour the dough into it and tighten it tightly. You can use a ketchup bottle - at least you don’t have to pierce it.
6. Oil a hot skillet with a non-stick coating and draw something very simple to warm up, such as a wire rack.
Hearts with curls look very beautiful and romantic. For children, you can draw something more interesting and funny to increase your appetite. Lace pancakes can be served very beautifully and originally, for example, decorate holes with berries. Beautiful openwork pancakes with a pattern look festive!
How to draw pancake dough in a hot pan
Tip 1. Make sure that there are no lumps in the dough, otherwise one of them will get stuck in the opening of the bottle and the pattern will not work.
Tip 2. The hole in the bottle should not be very large and not very small - about 2-3 mm in diameter. Thin lines, of course, look more elegant, but when turned over, such a pancake can break.
Tip 3. Do not heat the pan very much, otherwise the pancake will burn long before you draw it.
Tip 4. Draw quickly so that the pancake bakes evenly and does not have time to burn.
Tip 5. More often connect curls to each other to make the pattern more stable.
If something went wrong ...
Pancakes, especially lace ones, are a delicate matter, and in the process of culinary experiments you may encounter difficulties. To avoid possible mistakes, you need to know some tricks.
Why are pancakes torn? Most likely, you did not let the test brew, so gluten did not have time to react with other ingredients. Maybe there are few eggs or flour in the dough, because when moisture evaporates in a pan of pancakes, there is almost nothing left of them - it is impossible to turn such pancakes over. Excess sugar and vanillin also violates the integrity of the dough, so do not overdo it with additives. It’s better to pour a little sugar in the dough and serve pancakes with a sweet sauce.
Why do pancakes stick? A poorly heated pan can cause all the pancakes to become lumpy, and if the pan is not suitable for baking pancakes at all, it is better not to use it so as not to transfer the products.
Pancakes can also stick if no butter is added to the dough. In order for the pancakes to turn out appetizing and really tasty, it is better to use high-quality oil. It is natural, without additives and preservatives and, most importantly, odorless!
Why are pancakes made dry and stiff? A large number of eggs makes the pancakes harsh, although sometimes this is not even the case. Sometimes it’s hard to explain why you are doing everything according to the recipe, and the finished dough resembles rubber. There is an easy way to make lace pancakes tender and soft. Immediately, as the pancake is baked, grease it with butter, put in a plate and cover with another plate. Or put pancakes in a frying pan and cover tightly with a lid. Pancakes will sing from their own heat, becoming softer and more tender.
Now you know how to make lace pancakes, you just have to practice. It is quite possible that you will have to cook many unsuccessful openwork items until you become a real virtuoso of “pancake weaving”. Bring your children to pancake creativity - they will surely like to draw funny faces in a pan with dough. There is still time before Maslenitsa - you can learn!
Highlights in Cooking Thin Pancakes
It seems that it makes no sense to dwell on individual points related to the preparation of pancakes. Stir all the ingredients, and pour into the pan! But it’s not so simple. Experienced housewives know how to determine the density of the dough at a glance, add the ingredients correctly, mix the ingredients and fry in a pan. And the rest always something goes wrong, and not only the first pancake comes out lumpy. It does not matter, because in order to bake thin pancakes with milk in high quality, you just need to adhere to the recipe and remember some points.
Flour - wheat, rye, oat or buckwheat
As with any baking, flour is best sieved. This is necessary to enrich it with oxygen and to get rid of lumps. Indeed, even slightly stale flour does not completely dissolve in milk and forms unnecessary clots and lumps in batter. And to make the finished product as thin and delicate as possible, it is better to sift the flour 2-3 times.
An additional tool to get rid of lumps will be a method of kneading dough. To obtain a smooth and uniform mass, flour should be sprinkled with liquid ingredients in several stages, i.e. for 2-3 times.
The thickness of the pancake is also affected by the fact from which grains the flour was swept. For thin pancakes, wheat is best. But if you cook pancakes with milk from rye, oat or buckwheat flour, thick and friable, but no less tasty, pancakes will come out.
Butter - Vegetable, Butter, Margarine
Any oil used in the dough is designed so that the pancakes do not burn during frying and are well removed from the pan. It affects not only the quality of the dough, but also the structure and aroma of the finished product. As fat, vegetable or butter is used, less commonly margarine.
Also, do not add animal fat to pancakes, because then the taste of the finished product will be unpleasant, and when cold, such a dessert will generally become inedible. And to make thin pancakes on milk always tender, add vegetable or melted butter to a practically finished dough without exceeding the recipe norms.
Liquid - milk, kefir, water
Without a liquid component, not a single pancake can be cooked. Depending on the fluid used, you will get a different pancake structure.
- kefir - lush,
- water - thin and durable
- milk - the most delicious pancakes, and of any consistency.
Therefore, use milk for baking pancakes, but for the strength of the product, you can dilute it with a small amount of water.
Thin openwork pancakes with holes in milk
This is a classic recipe that has its own specific subtleties. Following all the instructions, they will be perfect. Delicate, airy, palatable. Such a delicacy cannot be left indifferent.
- milk - 1 liter
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- flour - 250-270 gr.
- salt - 1 tsp
- soda - 0.5 tsp
- sugar - 2 tbsp.
- vegetable oil - 4 tbsp.
The main component, milk, must be warm. This is the main and not unimportant moment in the preparation of the test. We combine eggs, vegetable oil, sugar and salt. Beat everything thoroughly until foam and lighter color change.
The next step is to sift the flour well, preferably using the highest grade. And mix everything. The flour should also not be cold, so that it immediately disperses, and does not form lumps.
Mix well using a mixer or blender. What is more convenient for you. The dough is pretty thick.
Now you need to breed our thick lump. We use milk. pour it slowly in a thin stream, while continuing to mix everything with a mixer. The dough ultimately turns out to be liquid, but thicker than water. Leave it to infuse warm for 30 minutes.
At this time, we are preparing to bake our pan. Do not forget that it must be very well heated. Lubricate it with a piece of fat or oil.
Stir the dough well again, start baking. Pour it in a small amount to obtain thin products. We color the pancakes on both sides alternately.
It turns out very beautiful and delicious pancakes. They can be greased with butter. Then they will be more juicy and mouth-watering. Suitable for any filling. Bon Appetit!
Step by step recipe with photos and videos
The best part that can disturb the morning sleep is the aroma of freshly baked pancakes waiting for you with a cup of alluring coffee for breakfast. Delicate and melting in your mouth, or crispy, most importantly - cooked with love, they will delight everyone!
Today we will prepare delicate pancakes in milk with boiling water. They will certainly decorate both a festive table in Shrovetide and a regular breakfast! To prepare them, I take the simplest ingredients: milk, eggs, premium wheat flour, sugar and salt, as well as vegetable oil. Pancakes become holey and delicate due to the addition of soda and boiling water to the dough. The ingredients are ready, let's start cooking delicious home-made pancakes!
Break eggs into a bowl. Pour in the salt. Beat with a whisk until the mass increases in volume and the appearance of bubbles (about 3 minutes). You can use a mixer.
Pour sugar and continue whisking.
Next, pour the milk, mix.
Sift the flour in parts and knead the dough on the pancakes.
It turned out by consistency like condensed milk. We leave it for about an hour to the side so that the lumps disperse - the dough will become homogeneous.
After an hour, you can continue cooking.
In a glass of boiling water, we dilute soda. And pour the liquid into the dough, stirring it.
Next, start the oil, again, stir until maximum homogeneity.
The dough for fishnet pancakes turned out to be quite liquid.
Heat the pan well and coat with a small amount of oil for the first pancake. We start baking.
Bake pancakes on both sides until golden.
Openwork pancakes in milk with boiling water are ready! Bon Appetit!
How to make holes
The secret of holes for openwork pancakes is in soda. It is this component, reacting with vinegar or lemon juice, gives the test the necessary bubbles with oxygen. It is important to extinguish soda and not to go too far with its volume, then you will definitely get excellent pancakes on milk with holes.
Frying pan and frying process
And although hostesses with experience can get used to any pan, still thin pancakes must be baked in a special pan. Its low sides will provide easy overturning of the pancake, and a long, non-heating handle will protect from burns.
The frying process is as important as creating the right dough. He also has his own basic rules that will make pancakes on milk evenly rosy, without breaks, imperfections and burns.
- Pancakes are baked on clean and almost dry dishes.
- Before frying, the pan must be heated.
- For the first pancake, you can grease the pan with 1 teaspoon of oil or go along the bottom with unsalted pork fat. The remaining pancakes are baked in a dry frying pan.
- Making pancakes in milk is easy, as the dough is poured on the bottom of the pan and, by scrolling through the dishes, spreads over the entire surface.
- The duration of frying the product over medium heat is 1-2 minutes. During this time, the lower side should be browned and the upper should dry. After that, you can turn the pancake with a thin spatula to the second side.
The classic recipe for pancakes in milk
The classic recipe for homemade pancakes is the foundation of all other options. You can put stuffing in such a product or eat them without anything. A step-by-step recipe for delicious pancakes with milk will clearly show all the stages of preparation and introduce you to the basic composition.
- milk - 500 ml
- flour - 280 gr
- egg - 3 pcs.,
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- sugar - 1 tbsp. a spoon,
- salt - 1 teaspoon,
- jam, sour cream - optional.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, together with salt and sugar, turn them into a lush mass.
- Pour 250 ml of milk into them and mix thoroughly.
- In several stages, add flour to the bowl, constantly stirring it. As a result, a mass of homogeneous consistency should come out.
- Pour in milk residues, then add vegetable oil. Stir the dough well. Give him 10 minutes to insist.
- Bake thin pancakes in a hot pan. Stack them in a plate, spreading a thin layer of butter if desired.
Pancakes with Cinnamon and Vanilla
The delicate aroma of vanilla with cinnamon will add new colors to the dish. Such original delicious pancakes with milk are not ashamed to serve at the festive table and not only at Shrovetide.
- flour - 200 gr
- milk - 250 ml
- egg - 2 pcs.,
- sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. a spoon,
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp
- cinnamon - 1 tsp.
- Stir sugar with eggs until fluffy foam is obtained.
- Pour milk, stir mass.
- Separate dry ingredients: sifted flour, cinnamon, vanilla sugar.
- Combine dry and wet components, mix them carefully.
- Add vegetable oil, mix it well in the dough.
- Bake pancakes in a hot pan.
Milk custard pancakes
For breakfast for the weekend, tender custard pancakes in milk will be appropriate. And such a thin elastic base is perfect for stuffing.
- milk - 600 ml
- water - 200 ml
- flour - 300 gr
- egg - 3 pcs.,
- vegetable oil 30 ml,
- sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons
- salt to taste.
- Boil water, and only slightly heat the milk.
- Dissolve sugar with salt in milk.
- Beat eggs with milk.
- Stir in flour portions to them, achieving a smooth structure.
- Pouring boiling water into the dough, stir the mass regularly.
- Continuing the batch, pour vegetable fat into it.
- Bake products in a heated pan.
Guryev pancakes with sour milk
At first glance, the usual ingredients will allow you to cook velvet thin pancakes with sour milk. Such a product often remains in the house when they do not have time to use all the dairy products.
- flour - 2 cups,
- eggs - 5 pcs.,
- sour milk - 2.5 cups,
- butter - 100 gr,
- sugar - 2-3 tbsp. spoons
- salt to taste.
- Eggs are divided into yolks and squirrels.
- Melt the butter, and then cool it.
- Heat the milk slightly, without boiling it.
- Rub all the yolks with sugar and salt to a white state.
- Mix the flour into the mass, diluting it with butter and milk.
- Beat whites in white foam.
- Stir the protein into the dough, gently stirring it.
- Bake pancakes in a hot pan.
Classic lace pancakes
Lace pancakes with milk - this is something that is not ashamed to put on the table. This dish will delight both children and adults.
- milk - 1 l
- flour - 3 cups,
- egg - 3 pcs.,
- sugar - 3 tbsp. spoons
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- soda - 1 teaspoon,
- salt - ½ teaspoon.
- Heat the milk to 40 degrees.
- Mix sugar with salt and grind with eggs, achieving a white lush mass.
- Mix the egg mixture with milk. It is best to do this with a blender so that a lush foam is formed.
- Add slaked soda.
- Pour the sifted flour with 3 strokes, each time thoroughly mixing the mass.
- Pour the butter into a smoothly kneaded dough without lumps and stir it.
- Let the dough stand for 60 minutes. During this time, it will be saturated with oxygen and will begin to bubble even more.
- Fry the pancakes in a heated low-sided pan. As soon as the first holes appear, turn it over to the second side.
Openwork pancakes from a bottle
And if you don’t surprise anyone with ordinary thin pancakes, then amaze everyone with your skill and magic fishnet pancakes in milk from a bottle. It is this device that will allow you to bake an incredibly intricate product with a pattern.
- milk - 1 cup
- egg - 2 pcs.,
- flour - 60 gr
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- sugar - 1 tbsp. a spoon,
- salt - 1 pinch.
- Sifted flour sieve.
- Heat the milk a little.
- Dissolve sugar with salt in a liquid.
- Fluff eggs with a fork until a little foam.
- Mix the egg foam with milk.
- Stir the flour into the egg and milk mass.
- Add vegetable oil and, stirring well, knead the batter.
- Pour it into a clean plastic bottle. In the lid with a hot awl, make a small hole of 2-3 mm.
- Lightly grease a hot pan with oil.
- Using the dough pouring from the bottle, "draw" patterns in a pan. Draw the product with quick movements so that the pancake does not have time to burn.
Pancakes without eggs in milk
A simple recipe for baking bright pancakes with turmeric. A special taste of the dish gives a small house of oatmeal.
- milk - 3 glasses,
- wheat flour - 2 cups,
- oatmeal - ½ cup,
- vegetable oil - ¼ cup,
- sugar - 3 tbsp. spoons
- soda - ½ teaspoon,
- turmeric - ⅓ teaspoon,
- salt - ⅓ teaspoon.
- Mix together salt, sugar, turmeric.
- Warm the milk a little, mix it with butter.
- Pour mixed components to them.
- Sift the two types of flour, mix together. Add soda to them, mix.
- Gradually add dry components to liquid ones, constantly mixing them, achieving consistency of liquid sour cream.
- Grease a well-heated pan with oil.
- Bake delicious pancakes in milk with holes that will form from bursting air bubbles.
I do everything according to the recipe, but still not so
Sometimes it’s hard to explain what went wrong if the pancakes are baked strictly according to the recipe. Here are some of the main problems encountered when baking thin pancakes in milk.
Pancakes are torn. Most often this is due to the fact that the dough was not infused and not all the ingredients managed to react with each other. Sometimes an excess of sugar contributes to this, which destroys the structure of the dough.
Pancakes stick. This happens for two reasons: either the pan is not heated or there is no butter in the dough. Therefore, just do not forget to pour oil into the dough, and pre-heat the pan before frying.
Pancakes came out hard and dry. Sometimes this happens from an excess of eggs in the dough. To avoid this, put cooked pancakes on top of each other in a pile and cover it with a lid. Pancakes will sweat from their own heat and become soft.
Now, knowing all the recipes for thin pancakes on milk and the nuances of their preparation, you can easily please the seven virtuoso pieces of lace pancakes.
- Break the eggs into a deep bowl, add milk and mix everything. Then add the sifted flour and mix again. Stirring mass to introduce salt, sugar and vegetable oil.
- You should have a liquid pouring dough. Cover the dishes with the dough with a towel and let stand for at least 20 minutes. Now you can start frying pancakes.
- Grease a well-heated frying pan with a thin layer of vegetable oil.
- Pour the ladle of dough into the center of the pan, tilt the pan so that the dough spread evenly over the entire surface of the pan.
- When the edges of the pancake begin to brown, gently with the help of a spatula we turn the pancake on the other side and hold in the pan a little more.
- Remove the finished pancake from the pan and transfer to a plate.
Pancakes lace, insanely delicious
Shrovetide soon, pancakes are a traditional dish of this fun folk festival. In order not to repeat the recipe for the same pancakes in Shrovetide week, you can use the options offered here and diversify the holiday menu. And it’s certainly worth preparing these beautiful thin, lace pancakes.
Boiled custard recipe
Pancakes cooked in milk and boiling water are also called custard. Ruddy, thin with holes, do not break and easily turn over. Pancakes are great for stuffing. I also offer you a recipe for custard pancakes on kefir with boiling water
If your pancakes suddenly tear when turned over
- the dough was prepared in cold milk (you can slightly warm the dough, but only slightly so that the eggs do not curl, and mix thoroughly),
- not enough eggs (add another egg to the dough and mix well),
- the dough is liquid (add flour and, so that there are no lumps, beat thoroughly with a whisk)